PANETTONE AND COLOMBE TURN ROTOR RACK CM 40X60 - 50X70 - 60X80 - 80X80
The rotor panettone turning trolley greatly simplifies the cooking, overturning and cooling of large leavened products such as panettone and colombe.
HOW DOES IT WORK:
Our patented system allows cooking and tipping operations to be carried out with a single operator. The cup is easily blocked and stapled at the ideal height, both empty and with the product already risen. Without leavening loss, reducing costs and labor times.
Personalization is the strong point of the panettone turning trolley, which can be adapted to the needs of each pastry chef, from the diameter of the forms, to the number of trays, to the thickness of the tapping spadini. It is the perfect ally that adapts to all Rotor pastry ovens: when ordering, just communicate the brand and model of your Rotor oven, along with any specific requests.
WHY IT IS CONVENIENT:
- Quick and safe overturning: in less than 3 seconds the entire trolley is overturned, optimizing the crucial phase of the leavening process.
- Speeds up the processing phases: a single person can cook and overturn an entire trolley in less than 3 seconds, significantly reducing production and labor times.
- Bottom free from any contact with surfaces: once the bottom of the cup is overturned it is completely free, this allows the heat to evaporate evenly.
- Ideal stapling position: thanks to our system, stapling is easy because the swords are guided without having to hold the cup and / or the leavened product.
- Customizable in every aspect: the hooks are made to measure for each rotor oven model you can choose the size of the cups and the number of trays.
ROTOR TROLLEY TURNS PANETTONI AND COLOMBS:
Trays 40x60 6 places - Tray entrance side 60
Trays 50x70 6/7 places - Tray entrance side 70
Trays 60x80 7/8 places - Tray entrance side 80
Trays 80x80 7/8/9 places - Tray entrance side 80
THE ROTOR TROLLEY IS COMPLETE WITH SPECIAL TRAYS WITH PANETTONE / COLOMBE SHAPES AND STEEL PINS.
TO PROCEED WITH THE ORDERS IT IS NECESSARY TO SPECIFY THE FOLLOWING CHARACTERISTICS:
- Make and model of the rotor oven:
- Tray dimensions:
- Diameter of the cup:
- Height of the product after cooking (to calculate the gap and the number of floors):
- The total height of the trolley excluding the hook:
- Upper or lower coupling
PRICE ON REQUEST