Privacy & Policy
INFORMATION PURSUANT TO ART. 13 OF THE EUROPEAN REGULATION n. 2016/679
(General Data Protection Regulation)
1. Data controller. The Data Controller is Csc Attrezzature Sas (VAT number 04509110286), with registered office in Italy, Via del Commercio 8/B 35036 Montegrotto Terme (PD), www.bakeit.it. The Data Controller intends to provide the interested party with complete information on the purposes and methods of processing personal data.
2. Methods of processing personal data. Personal data (e.g. personal data, telephone number, email, etc.) are processed on IT media or in any case with the aid of computerized or automated tools in compliance with the minimum security measures and, in any case, in order to guarantee the integrity, security and confidentiality of the data.
3. Purpose of the treatment. The Data Controller will process your personal data for the following purposes:
1. performance of contractual and pre-contractual activities
2. fulfillment of fiscal or legal obligations
3. sending information for commercial, informative, promotional and advertising purposes by e-mail and WhatsApp. The personal data will also be processed exclusively for purposes strictly connected and instrumental to the fulfillment of the obligations inherent in the aforementioned points.
The consent expressed by you is the legal basis of the treatment pursuant to art. 13, paragraph 1), letter c) of the GDPR.
4. Nature of the provision. The provision of your data for the purposes referred to in points 1) and 2) of art.3 does not require any formal consent as it is preparatory and essential to any contractual or pre-contractual relationship. The provision of your data for the purposes referred to in points 3), 4) and 5) of art. 3 is optional and requires your express consent. Failure to consent will only imply the consequences described below: the inability to provide the requested service and to send commercial and / or promotional information and to send newsletters for information purposes and to communicate personal data for marketing purposes to third parties.
5. Recipients or category of recipients of personal data. The personal data you provide, for the purposes described above, may be brought to the attention of employees and / or collaborators of the
Owner and communicated to the following subjects:
1. third-party companies possibly entrusted by the Data Controller to carry out the obligations assumed by the latter for the implementation of the treatments provided for the purposes referred to in points 1)
and 2) of Article 3;
2. all subjects (including public authorities) who have the right of access to data by virtue of regulatory or administrative measures;
3. third-party companies that provide essential support services for processing and have direct or indirect access to your data;
All collaborators or suppliers used by the Data Controller for the processing of your personal data have been properly and legally authorized and responsible for the methods and purposes of the treatments attributed to them and will act in compliance with and in accordance with this information.
The personal data you provide, for the purposes described above, may be transferred to commercial partners for the processing of the data provided for by the purposes referred to in points 3), 4) and 5) of art.3; The personal data you conferred and subsequently processed in relation to the management of the service are not subject to diffusion.
6. Data retention times.
Your personal data will be kept for the times defined by the reference legislation, which are specified below pursuant to art. 13, paragraph 2, letter a) GDPR:
1. for the purposes indicated in points 1), 2) of Article 3 for the times prescribed by current laws and in any case for a period of not less than 10 (ten) years
2. The data collected for the purposes 3), 4) and 5) of art.3 for the time necessary to satisfy the purposes for which it was collected and for a period of not less than 2 years unless request for interruption and / or
cancellation by you. You can always exercise your rights to interrupt the processing of your data and / or their cancellation by contacting the Data Controller.
7. Exercise of rights by the interested party.
Pursuant to articles 13, paragraph 2, letters b) and d), 15, 18, 19 and 21 GDPR, the interested party is informed that he has the right to:
1. Access to personal data: obtain confirmation whether or not there is a processing of data concerning you and, in this case, access to the following information: the purposes, the categories of data, the
recipients, the retention period, the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority, the right to request the correction or cancellation or limitation of the treatment or opposition to the
treatment itself as well as the existence of an automated decision-making process;
2. Request for rectification or cancellation of the same or limitation of the treatments that concern you; "limitation" means the marking of data stored with the aim of limiting its processing in the future;
3. Opposition to processing: oppose for reasons connected with your particular situation to the processing of data for the execution of a task in the public interest or for the pursuit of a legitimate interest of the Data Controller;
4. Data portability: in the case of automated processing carried out on the basis of consent or in execution of a contract, to receive the data concerning you in a structured format, commonly used and readable by an automatic device; in particular, the data will be provided to you by the Data Controller in .xml format;
5. Revocation of consent to the processing for marketing purposes, both direct and indirect, market research and profiling; the exercise of this right does not in any way affect the lawfulness of the processing carried out before the revocation;
6. Propose a complaint pursuant to art. 77 GDPR to the competent supervisory authority based on your habitual residence, workplace or place of violation of your rights; for Italy, the Guarantor for the protection of personal data is competent, which can be contacted through the contact details on the website
The aforementioned rights may be exercised by sending a specific request to the Data Controller through the contact channels indicated in art. 1 of this information. Requests relating to the exercise of your rights will be processed without undue delay and, in any case, within one month of the request; only in cases of particular complexity and in the number of requests can this term be extended by a further 2 (two) months.
What are cookies
Cookies can be classified according to various considerations.
Classification of cookies according to the site that generates them
Classification of cookies according to their duration in your device
- Temporary (or session) cookies: they do not have an expiration date, and are deleted as soon as the subject ends the browsing session or closes the browser.
- Persistent cookies: they have an expiration date and remain on the computer even when the browsing session has ended or after closing the browser. They can be read by the site that created them on subsequent visits to the same site.
Classification of cookies according to their purpose of use
- Technical cookies: allow the correct operation of some sections of the site. These cookies are necessary to correctly view the site and in relation to the technical services offered and will therefore always be used and sent, unless the settings of your browser are changed.
- Profiling cookies: these are the cookies necessary to create user profiles in order to send advertising messages in line with the preferences expressed by the user within the pages of the site. This site, according to current legislation, is not required to seek consent for technical cookies, as they are necessary for the normal functioning of the site. As for the cookies of the statistics service offered by Google Analytics, they can be considered on a par with technical cookies, for two reasons:
collect data in an "aggregate" form, not attributable to identified or identifiable individual users;
the third party agrees not to cross the information contained in the cookies with others it already has.
- Cookies to integrate products and functions of third-party software: this type of cookie integrates features developed by third parties within the pages of the site such as icons and preferences expressed in social networks in order to share the contents of the site or for the use of third party software services. These cookies are sent from third-party domains and from partner sites that offer their functionality among the pages of the site.
- Analysis cookies of third-party services: these cookies are used in order to collect information on the use of the site by users anonymously, such as: pages visited, time spent on the site, origins of the traffic of origin, geographic origin , age, gender and interests for marketing purposes. These cookies are sent from third-party domains external to the site.
DISABLE BROWSER COOKIES AND ANONYMOUS NAVIGATION
If a person intends not to enable cookies, browsers offer the possibility to manage them in order to respect user preferences. In some browsers it is therefore possible to set rules to manage cookies site by site, so that you have more precise control of your privacy. Each subject can therefore disable cookies from all sites. Each subject can then use an incognito browsing mode to prevent their visits to websites or downloads from being recorded in browsing and download histories. All cookies created in incognito browsing mode are deleted after closing all incognito browsing windows.